At the inauguration ceremony It was part of the events marking the 135th anniversary of King Ham Nghi’s delivery of the Can Vuong proclamation calling on heroes and patriots to rise up against the French colonialists to wrest back national independence. Built in July 2019 at a cost of nearly 7 billion VND (302,000 USD), the temple has five compartments and two sub-compartments in an architectural style specific to the Nguyen Dynasty. Addressing the ceremony, Permanent Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Ha Sy Dong asked the authorities and people of Cam Lo district to link the temple with other relic sites to offer attractive tourism products and help turn tourism into a spearhead economic sector in the area. Source: VNA
- Shea Theodore’s early goal lifts Vegas past Kings in playoff opener
- Kings prepare to open state-of-the-art downtown arena
- Sacramento Kings: Are They Open For Business?
- LA Kings lose season opener in San Jose
- Coyotes, Kings split preseason openers
- Couturier propels Flyers past LA Kings in season opener, 4-2
- Duan Yingying beats Vania King in Jiangxi Open final
- Rafael dos Anjos leaves Kings MMA to open his own gym
- Coyotes to host Kings in preseason opener on Sept. 18
- Suns to host Kings in season opener on Oct. 26
Temple dedicated to King Ham Nghi opens in Quang Tri have 214 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.