Konstantin Vnukov, Russian Ambassador to Vietnam,casts his vote on amendments to Russia’s constitution in Hanoi on July 1. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Russian citizens living in Vietnam voted in Russia’s national referendum on amendments to its constitution on July 1 in Hanoi, Da Nang, and HCM City. Russians living, studying, or working in Vietnam as well as tourists stranded in the country because of travel restrictions to contain the spread of COVID-19 cast their ballots at the Russian Embassy in Hanoi and its Consulates General in Da Nang and HCM City. The referendum on constitutional reforms, initiated by President Vladimir Putin, was originally scheduled for April 22 but was delayed amid coronavirus concerns. According to Konstantin Vnukov, Russian Ambassador to Vietnam, more than 40 percent of Russian citizens had cast ballots as of June 30. All three polling stations in Vietnam are open until 8pm./. VNA
- Who is the 2018 World Cup mascot? Over 1,000 Russian fans voted to chose the winner Zabivaka
- Belfast student in court bid to vote in constitutional referendum
- David Davis tells Tory rebels Brexit vote is irreversible as he attempts to head off defeat on meaningful vote amendment
- East Libya parliament set to vote on constitution bill
- Yes-side reaction: Resounding Yes vote 'a roar for decency and dignity', say campaigners
- Alban Maginness: Irish people should be proud of innovative human rights provision of 8th amendment
- The amendment of the law on the organization of the referendum is at the Constitutional Court of Romania
- Russian bid to halt police probe into Salisbury attack defeated by Britain’s allies
- Irish referendum exit poll: Abortion set to be decriminalised in Ireland after crushing win for Yes vote
- EU Withdrawal Bill: Theresa May denies selling out Brexiteers over last-minute deal on a 'meaningful vote'
Russians in Vietnam vote on amendments to constitution have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.