Nguyễn Đình Đức, professor and science doctor from Việt Nam National University. — Photo dantri.com.vn Nguyễn Đình Đức, a professor from Việt Nam National University, speaks with the online newspaper giaoduc.net.vn about the implementation of the Vietnamese Qualifications Framework and the difficulties training institutes will face when applying the new framework How will the Vietnamese Qualifications Framework help solve problems in higher education? First of all, we need to say that Việt Nam’s National Qualifications Framework is necessary. On October 18, 2016, the Government approved the Vietnamese Qualifications Framework with eight levels from Elementary to PhD. It was designed to lay a foundation for higher education institutions to prepare appropriate training programmes and help Vietnamese labourers get more opportunities to seek jobs. There are five targets of the National Qualifications Framework. Firstly, it helps to classify and standardise learning capacity as well as diplomas and certificates suitable to vocational education and higher education in Việt Nam. Secondly, it establishes an effective connection mechanism between the requirements of employers and the system of training qualifications. Thirdly, it acts as a basis for educational institution planning and training programme output standards for professions at all levels. It develops policies to improve the effectiveness of human resources training. In… Read full this story
- Pollution Levels Increase Marginally in Delhi-NCR, Intensity of Rain Key to Improve Air Quality
- Improve output, quality of milk, Minister tells farmers
- Delhi Breathes Easy As Rains Improve Air Quality
- A487: Fatal crash road 'desperately needs improving'
- Better legal framework needed for small, medium-sized enterprises
- Better legal framework needed for SMEs
- Revealed: Labour's triple tax whammy on MILLIONS as low-income families, small businesses and married couples stand to lose out despite Jeremy Corbyn claiming it will only hit the rich
- Government is working on simplifying labour laws: Santosh Kumar Gangwar
- City hospitals raise quality of treatment
- Peru announces reforms to 'improve lives' as protests rock neighboring countries
Qualifications framework needed to improve labourers’ quality: expert have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.