The Pakistan pacer got hitched on July 17. Kainat, who is very active on social media and commands 86000-plus followers on the micro-blogging site. She frequently shares posts for her fans.
“Finally I said YES! Ring 17th July 2020 Engaged, Allhumdullilah,” she wrote on Twitter. The right-arm speedster has been receiving wishes from her fans and teammates since the announcement.
Finally I said YES! 💍pic.twitter.com/AgpdoLA8n7
— Kainat Imtiaz (@kainatimtiaz16) July 18, 2020
The Karachi-born cricketer made her international debut in 2010 against South Africa in a T20I game held at Potchefstroom. Her ODI debut was against Bangladesh in Fatullah in 2011. The 28-year-old has picked up 9 ODI wickets in 11 games while six wickets in 12 T20Is.
She has nine wickets in 11 ODIs while she has scalped six wickets in 12 T20Is. Kainat’s last appearance for Pakistan Women’s National Cricket Team was against Bangladesh in October last year. She wasn’t picked up for T20 World Cup, where Pakistan only managed one win.
She was part of the Pakistan side for the 50-over World Cup played in England in 2017. She picked up three wickets in four matches. Pakistan had lost all the seven matches to crash out from the league stage.
- Hardik Pandya announces engagement to Natasa Stankovic - See pics
- ‘Brown’ Cricketer Hardik Pandya’s Engagement to ‘White’ Actress Shows Dark Side of Racism in India
- Fist Fight At Delhi Cricket Body Meet, Gautam Gambhir Wants It Dissolved
- 'Caught and Bowled’: When Indian Cricketers Gave Their Wicket to Tinsel Town Heroines
- ‘DJ wale babu to coffee wale babu,’ Social media reacts to Hardik Pandya, Natasa Stankovic engagement
- "Ridiculous Selection": Shane Warne Slams Australian Selectors After ODI Team Announcement
- Pakistan in 2019
- PCB Set to Host Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 Fixtures in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan
- Sri Lanka announce 16-member squad for 3-match T20I series against India, Malinga to lead; Nuwan Pradeep ruled out
- South Africa vs England: Stuart Broad’s comical dismissal at Newlands leaves Twitter in splits - Watch
- Fans Annoyed as Social Media Trolls Hardik Pandya over Skin Color on His Engagement
- Indian Twitter Users Outraged Over British Boxer Amir Khan's Plan to Visit Pakistani Side of Kashmir
Pakistan female cricketer Kainat Imtiaz announces her engagement on Twitter - see pic have 523 words, post on www.mykhel.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.