Needy women receive gifts. The unit handed over five bicycles, worth VND 1.2 million each, and 30 gifts, worth VND 500,000 each, to children of members of the Blind Association of Quang Dien district. The gifts collected by the unit’s troops demonstrate their care for those with disabilities as well as serve as a source of encouragement to help the people overcome difficulties in life. On the same day, the Sponsorship Council of the Dien Bien provincial Fund for Children held a program to support needy children in Dien Bien province and to honor outstanding benefactors. Speaking at the event, Deputy Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Le Van Quy reviewed the province’s achievements in child protection over the past time. According to him, the provincial Fund for Children has mobilized billions of VND to support thousands of needy children in the locality through healthcare, education, humanitarian operation, and gift presentation programs. The unit also built playgrounds and sanitation facilities, bought medical equipment, presented bicycles, and provided scholarships to needy students with good academic results. Over the last three years, the provincial fund cooperated with a support center for children with disabilities and the provincial General Hospital to provide health… Read full this story
- ASEAN women, children commission builds results framework of work plan
- The alt-right hates women as much as it hates people of colour
- Vietnam lacks mechanisms to prevent abuse of children
- Women in Games raises eyebrows by giving its inaugural Presenter Award to a man
- Women in Calais camps: 'I have to focus on how I can stay alive'
- Save Your Viking Clan in Lost Viking: Kingdom of Women
- PES 2020 won’t feature women’s football, Konami confirms
- The Biggest Mobile Games Consumers In 2018: Women
- Protecting Children from Abusive Games Act
- Hospital breaching girl's religious rights in life-support row, court told
More supports given to needy women and children have 307 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.