Beauty And The Beast reached the top of the weekend box office again amid the coronavirus pandemic three years after its original release. The reissue by Disney of the 2017 live-action musical romantic fantasy starring Emma Watson, 30, as Belle earned an estimated $467,000 at 527 locations, according to an article by Deadline. The Marvel Studios superhero film Iron Man  starring Robert Downey Jr, 55, finished in second with $430,000 for the Disney title at 462 venues. First place: Beauty And The Beast reached the top of the weekend box office again amid the coronavirus pandemic three years after its original release Beauty And The Beast also ranked number one at the box office its opening weekend when it earned $174.7 million in March 2017. The film by director Bill Condon, 64, stills hold the March record for best US opening ever and its cumulative lifetime earnings have reached an estimated $504.5 million. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Emma Watson cuts a stylish figure in a stone trench coat as… ‘If it was an all-white cast, would it be more celebrated?’… Lindsay Lohan says her parents’ divorce made it ‘easier’ for… Some Chinese cities reopen cinemas as virus threat… Read full this story
- Will Ford V Ferrari Race Past Charlie's Angels at the Weekend Box Office?
- Pirates 5 Wins Memorial Day Weekend Box Office with $77 Million
- Maleficent 2 Wins Weekend Box Office with $36M, Zombieland 2 Also Scores Big
- Ford V Ferrari Wins the Weekend Box Office with $31 Million
- Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Sinks to Lowest Point Since 1999
- Boo! A Madea Halloween Beats Jack Reacher 2 at the Weekend Box Office
- Angel Has Fallen Holds Strong to Win Holiday Weekend Box Office with $14.5M
- Dwayne Johnson's big ape movie Rampage grabs $34.5m to top weekend box office ahead of Quiet Place
- Weekend Box Office: Can't stop the
- Mission Mangal First Weekend Box Office Collection: Akshay Kumar & Vidya Balan's Film Sets Cash Registers Jingling
Beauty And The Beast starring Emma Watson reaches top of weekend box office again amid COVID-19 pandemic have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.