The Covid-19 pandemic has hit many people hard, and the latest victim is Bollywood actor Kartika Sahoo from Odisha. With the entertainment industry almost non-functional and most productions on hold, the actor is forced to sell vegetables for a living.Sahoo, who hails from the from Garadpur block of the Kendrapada district in Odisha, said that he went to Mumbai to try his luck in Bollywood at the age of 17. For many years he worked as a bodyguard to film stars and cricketers such as Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar, among others.Lady luck shone on him in 2018, and he landed noticeable roles in the action sequences of many movies, he said while speaking with ANI. He also has a fight sequence with Akshay Kumar in his upcoming film Sooryavanshi.Also see: Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic cradle her baby bump in loving snap from maternity shootJust before the nationwide lockdown which started on March 22, Sahoo had returned home to Odisha after shooting a fight sequence in Jaipur. Since then, with no work, the actor has been living off his savings to sustain his family. But, after four months of no work, and a medical emergency,… Read full this story
- Get Your Survival Food and Take Cover Immediately
- How to Prepare For Outdoor Survival Tactics For Hiking and Camping
- Looking to Buy a Star in the Sky?
- Escaping a Survival Situation
- Outdoor Survival - Learn Some Basic Techniques For Surviving In Cold Conditions
- The Secret of Success (When Selling Your Home)
- Alternative Medicine in a Survival Situation
- Selling Insurance Prospects That Think They Know it All
- Home Selling Tips - How to Survive a Buyer's Market When You Have to Sell Your Home Today
- Energy Efficiency - A Creative Tweak When Selling Your Home
Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi co-star Kartika Sahoo sells vegetables in Odisha to survive Covid-19 pandemic have 299 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.