Vietnam and a number of other countries proposed the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) to meet on the COVID-19 pandemic and urged the Security Council to issue a document on the issue. COVID-19 pandemic has been taking a significant toll across the globe.
Viet emphasised that Vietnam took the initiative to organise two important events which attracted the attention of the UN and the international community, and marked a milestone of Vietnam at the UNSC.
- World Cup qualifiers: A test to affirm position of Vietnamese football
- Vietnam secures positive trade balances with CPTPP nations
- Vietnam verifying East Sea deployment of Chinese deepwater oil rig
- Vietnam wishes to unceasingly develop ties with Myanmar: Deputy PM
- Japan backs environment priorities during Vietnam’s assumption of ASEAN Chair
- Thailand-Vietnam clash among classic matches: AFC
- Vietnam highly favoured to win three points against Malayan Tigers
- The nature of the US- China trade war and its impact on Vietnam
- Vietnam, Malaysia promote friendship, cooperation
- Building on and developing special solidarity and all-around cooperation between Vietnam and Cuba
- Vietnam urges relevant parties in SCS to respect international law
- Joining hands to nurture Vietnam - Laos special solidarity
Vietnam affirms position through UNSC activities have 223 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.