Jakarta (VNA) – The Indonesian Ministry of Public Works and Housing (PUPR) said it will offer nine toll road projects during 2020.
Minister Basuki Hadimuljono said this year, the Indonesian government prepared an investment of 395 trillion Rp (26.33 billion USD) for toll road projects across the archipelago.
“Although the finance ministry saved a budget of 44 trillion Rp, no activities were canceled,” he told reporters through a virtual press conference after a limited Cabinet meeting on the National Strategic Projects led by President Joko Widodo on May 28.
Hadimuljono reported that some of the toll roads will be inaugurated this year, including Banda Aceh – Sigli with a length of 14 kilometers (km), Pekanbaru – Dumai 131 km, Manado 21 km, and Balikpapan – Samarinda 33 km. Then, part of Makassar toll road, Cibitung – Cilincing, and Kriyan toll road in East Java will be opened at the end of the year.
The head of Indonesia’ Toll Road Regulatory Agency, Danang Parikesit, added that six of the nine projects to be auctioned were proposals or initiatives from business entities. They will have a total investment of 135.60 trillion Rp and a total length of over 461km.
The Indonesian government set a target of building 3,000 km of new toll roads across the country in the next five years. President Joko Widodo said during his first term, the country has build 720 km of toll roads.
“In the next five years, we hope that we already have 5,000 km of toll roads. Therefore, we are still focusing on infrastructure development in addition to human resource development,“ he stated not long ago./.
- Transportation - World's Most Expensive Toll Road Coming to Wash DC Area
- What It Was Like Towing a Free Jeep Grand Wagoneer With the 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- Infrastructure Projects and Traffic Disruptions Discussed
- What To Do When Your IT Project Is Late, Over Budget, and Looks Like It's Never Going To Work
- Leading Volunteer Projects
- Wine Roads in Tuscany
- Dog Park Projects in Scottsdale
- Follow the Leader: Who Should Be Leading Your Project: Business or IT?
- Pay It Forward--The High Road To Success In A Network Marketing Home Business
- Going Public Via Initial Or Direct Public Offering - The Role of an Underwriter
- Off-the-road Tire Market 2016 Industry Key Trends, Demand, Growth, Size, Analysis to 2020
- Asia Pacific PoC Diagnostics Market To 2020 – Industry Analysis, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
Indonesia to offer nine toll road projects in 2020 have 377 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.