In the editorial write up accompanying the recognition, Euromoney observed: “Citi is a big financial institution present in virtually every large Asian economy. You don’t get to be this size and to last this long without an innate ability to react smartly and nimbly to systemic threats. Under chief executive Peter Babej, Citi Asia Pacific was quick to react to the coronavirus crisis.” For retail and small business customers across the region, Citi provided a range of assistance including fee waivers on loan extensions and reduced financing rates. In Vietnam, Citi has been at the forefront of offering supporting programmes for customers with incomes impacted by coronavirus, including short-term deferrals and interest/fee waivers for eligible clients. For Asian institutional clients, the firm delivered effective and innovative capital solutions across its global platform, raising over US$10bn. These transactions included the bank’s first virtual IPO, for Nasdaq listed Huize, in which all roadshows were held via video and audio. Citi provided equally innovative support to its trade finance and cash management clients, utilizing its digital infrastructure to support remote onboarding, payments and collections. In Vietnam, Citi hosted some webinars for CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, and chief accountants from Citi’s institutional clients. The agenda… Read full this story
- Lonely Planet's best places to visit in Asia Pacific for 2019
- VN key partner of Australia in Asia-Pacific: Minister Bishop
- Vietnam wins big at Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad
- Asia Pacific airline profits tipped to fall
- Asia Pacific aviation is entering "unknown territory"
- Asia Pacific Aviation: A decade of new entry
- Swiftrank expands Asia Pacific footprint with new hotel clients in China, India
- International arrivals to Asia Pacific surged 10% in the first quarter of 2010
- ‘Much improved’ year-end figures for visitors to Asia Pacific region
- PATA and Mastercard launch Masterindex of travel in Asia Pacific
Citi Asia Pacific recognized for Excellence in Leadership during COVID-19 have 306 words, post on ven.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.