The Ministry of Construction has announced a national action plan on green growth in 2020-2030 focusing on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and implementing the Paris Agreement. The Ministry of Construction announces a national action plan to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 and implement the Paris Agreement. — Photo for illustration. According to deputy minister Nguyen Tuong Van, the goal of the plan is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in construction materials production and develop construction works, urban areas and technical infrastructure for new urban areas that suit the Government’s commitment for achieving green growth. The plan also aims to complete institutions and policies to support and encourage businesses to improve technology, enhance production management and construction capacity to reduce emissions and improve the management capacity of the Ministry of Construction on reducing GHG emissions. To accomplish the targets, the ministry has set out four main tasks, including mitigating GHG emissions, adapting to climate change, preparing resources and establishing a transparent and public system of measurement, reporting and evaluation. The ministry will conduct a periodic inventory of greenhouse gas for 2018 and 2020 to produce construction materials, solid waste, construction works and urban areas. It will also study and… Read full this story
- Alloy Steel: Everything you need to know about alloy steels and their role in building and construction industry
- U of M president releases action plan for closer oversight
- Infantino reveals 90-day action plan ahead of FIFA election
- Horse industry worries about plans to curb casino subsidies
- Earthmoving Equipment: Types of machines commonly used and their applications in construction
- Govt shelves plan for strategic sale of SAIL's Durgapur Alloy Steels Plant
- Types of concrete: Which type of concrete would be most suitable for your building or construction activity?
- French photographer issues book about pagodas in VN
- What are pipes and pipe fittings used for and CPWD guidelines for properly stacking and storing them in construction sites
- NASCAR reduces 2015 Truck Series fields to 32 drivers
VN construction industry issues action plan to reduce emissions have 327 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.