It has mentioned the need to revive the hit-hard aviation industry in rationalizing its proposal.Minister of Transport Nguyen Van The has asked CAAV and the ministry’s Department of Transport to study the resumption of international flights with limited frequency, giving priority to foreign experts and investors, while ensuring strict maintenance of anti-pandemic measures.The move comes after Vietnam has gone 22 clean days without coronavirus community transmission and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has allowed resumption of more “non-essential” businesses except karaoke parlors and discos.The PM has also asked localities to accord top priority to economic recovery.Vietnam has banned entry of foreign nationals since March 22 and international flights have been suspended since March 25. In certain special cases, as in those with diplomatic or official passports, or coming for special economic projects, foreigners are allowed entry, but they need to present a Covid-19 free certificate from a recognized authority in the country of embarkation and must undergo a 14-day quarantine.Vietnamese carriers on Thursday were allowed to remove social distancing restrictions on aircraft and limitations on the number of passengers. Passengers were previously required to sit one seat apart, except for families and people booking tickets together.Dinh Viet Thang, director of CAAV, said local market… Read full this story
- El Salvador considers partial pivot on world's worst anti-abortion law
- Vietnam wins prizes at international science contest in US
- Passengers on 'Frightful, Death Threatening' Southwest Flight Sue Airline, Boeing
- Southwest Flight Diverted, Lands Safely After Mid-Flight Window Crack
- Crew From Deadly Southwest Flight to Meet With Trump
- The International Association for Youth Mental Health, Australia
- Southwest Cancels More Than 40 Flights for Engine Inspections
- Delta Flight Makes Emergency Stopover on Alaska Island
- Vietnam could look to host Formula 1 races
- Deported Immigrants Get Their Last Flight on 'ICE Air'
Vietnam considers partial resumption of international flights have 302 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.