A customer buys Thanh Ha lychee, a special fruit of the northern province of Hai Duong, in Ha Noi. — VNA/VNS Photo Bich Hong A three-day fair of Thanh Ha lychee, a specialty of the northern province of Hai Duong, was opened on Friday at the Viet Nam Agricultural Exhibition Centre on Ha Noi’s Hoang Quoc Viet Street, The fair will run until Sunday. Dao Van Ho, Director of the Centre for Agricultural Trade Promotion, said despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the centre still strengthened trade promotion activities, connecting consumption of agricultural products among provinces. “This fair is the first one to open after the pandemic. We will continue to organise similar fairs nationwide in the near future. We have recently exported the first batches of Thanh Ha Lychee to Singapore, the US and Australia,” Ho said. Besides lychee, the fair also displays special agricultural and aquatic products from various cities and provinces nationwide. All products have been certified for safety with certificates of chain production and VietGAP standards, including Seng Cu rice, Tam Xoan Hai Hau rice, Cao Bang black jelly, Meo Vac honey, Tan Cuong tea, Moc Chau vegetables and fruits, Ha Long seafood, Binh Phuoc cashews, and Cai… Read full this story
- Harvest Fair at State Fair Park This Weekend
- FIFA 17 has its fair share of glitches… but this one featuring Ibrahimovic has to be the weirdest yet
- David Krejci sidelined for Bruins’ opener at Dallas
- Germany to Forego World Cup Opener?
- Champions League ties stay close after opening legs
- Lionel Messi to open theme park named after him in China featuring futuristic ‘augmented reality’ attractions
- Packers' next opponent: Bears present difficult opening test
- Shocking moment hooded gunman opens fire with a pistol three times during heated London street clash
- Bo Nix has best game of college career by longshot
- NSU neo-Nazi murder trial opens in Munich
Thanh Ha lychee fair opens in Ha Noi have 314 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.