by Nguyễn Kiều Trinh He may be just 15-years-old, but Trần Nam Long’s artistic skills are way beyond his tender age. And the teenager is now putting his talent to good use, raising millions of VN đồng to help the country fight the COVID-19 pandemic by selling his paintings. But what makes Long’s achievements all that more remarkable, is the fact he has been unable to speak or hear since he was born. “Long is very meticulous and always commits to his work,” said his mother Phùng Thị Hiếu. “Perhaps his difficulties to communicate bring him into his own introspective and emotional world.” From a very early age, Hiếu knew there was something different about her son. She could see his artistic talents shine through even when he was just a baby. DETAILED: A street corner in Trần Nam Long’s painting. She noticed he was fascinated with colours and shapes since early in his childhood so enrolled him into an art class to try and nurture his skills. But the sudden death of his father meant his lessons had to come to an abrupt end. Hiếu said: “The monthly fee of VND400,000 was too much for us at… Read full this story
- British doctor who helped fight Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo says an experimental vaccine proven to be 97% effective 'has changed the path of the killer outbreak'
- Top 14 Foods For Depression That Will Help Fight It
- These Yoga Asanas Help Fight Fatigue & Tiredness Efficiently
- 5th Annual Heroes Like Haley 5K Help Fight Pediatric Cancer
- Bangkok's truckers advised to use biodiesel to help fight air pollution
- Hair masks that will help fight that winter frizz
- G-7 agrees to $20 million fund to help fight Amazon fires, Macron says
- Toiletries tool could help fight off the pain of childbirth
- This Holiday, Help Fight the Dangers of Wrap Rage
- G20 partnerships help fight cross-border corruption
Teenage painter helps fight Covid-19 have 329 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.