The contest aims to seek music pieces with high artistic values and healthy contents, imbued with the cultural identities of each ethnic minority group to help enrich artistic and cultural activities in localities. A dance by H’re ethnic minority group Entries should praise the Party, Uncle Ho, mountainous areas, revolutionary traditions of ethnic minority groups during the national struggles for national salvation and national construction, and criticize bad habits, backward customs and social evils. Song composers of all ages, professions, and ethnic minority groups are eligible to participate in the contest. The organizing panel will present two first, two second, two third, and five consolation prizes to the best songs. Entries should be sent to the organizer at the Department of National Culture, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 51 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi before March 10, 2020. The prize ceremony is scheduled to take place this November in Hanoi. Translated by Song Anh
- Golden Matrix Group Launches Its First Four Proprietary Slot Games
- The 2013 Nation Student Writing Contest
- The 2016 Nation Student Writing Contest
- This Past Week: What’s Wrong With Law Enforcement? PLUS: Student Writing Contest Winners Announced!
- Meet the Winners of the ‘Nation’ Student Writing Contest
- U.S. Muslim group launches cellphone app to report hate crimes
- Heritage Group Launches Corporate Venture Arm
- BREAKING: Heritage Group Launches $50M Corporate Venture Fund
- Democratic groups launch major digital campaign against Rick Scott
- Muslim-American nonprofit group launches ‘ISIS Sucks’ billboard to fight Islamophobia
Song-writing contest on ethnic minority groups launched have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.