The government’s officer has released its document 192/TB-VPCP upon Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s proposal. The document clearly stated that the coronavirus pandemic has made damaging impact on social and economic development. Ho Chi Minh City has taken more drastic measures to contain the pandemic and also maintain socio-economic development, the government has acknowledged the city’s efforts in the two fields. Despite low economic growth in comparison to the same period last year, the city has contributed 25 percent of the country’s budget collection and disbursed nearly VND4.2 trillion (US$ 183,420,510) on public works, twice higher than the same period last year. Total export turnover was estimated to reach $14.42 billion, a year-on-year increase of 16.7 percent. The city also take the lead in implementing policies to support residents, enterprises that have been facing difficulties because of the coronavirus pandemic. However, the city is still facing challenges such as low provincial competitiveness index (PCI) ranking and rapid urbanization and migration resulting in pressure on traffic infrastructure. The Prime Minister ordered the city to make more efforts in the fight against the pandemic and increase in economic growth by strongest determination and synchronous measures. The city should strive to reach the… Read full this story
- The Lowdown on the Citi AAdvantage World MasterCard
- Old Reekie, The Modern City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Proposed Budget for the New York City Schools
- Abbreviated Campaigns in Regional Marketing
- Atlantic City Casinos
- Phony Predictions - Nostradamus and the World Trade Center
- Ho Chi Minh City green-lights Lotte Eco-smart City
- New York City Blizzard of 2006
- York Region, Ontario, Canada
- Is Your PMS an Expression of Your Unconscious Thoughts and Feelings?
PM proposes HCMC to become modern city in region and world have 277 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.