(CNN)President Donald Trump golfed this weekend at his Virginia country club, signaling to the nation that it should start returning to normal. In Florida, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort partially reopened last weekend with social distancing measures in place including spacing sun loungers 6 feet apart on its pool deck, and at least four of the President’s family-owned golf courses in the US have opened their links in recent weeks. Members have welcomed the return. One golfer posted a video of himself on Instagram in early May taking a swing from the tees at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter. Another posted a photo that same week that shows endless green hills and very few people at the Trump National Doral Miami. So have the President, and the company he built. “Game on! We are thrilled to announce the reopening of @trumpgolfla,” the Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles tweeted earlier this month to celebrate its reopening. The President retweeted the news, adding, “So great to see our Country starting to open up again!” The coronavirus pandemic and stay-at-home orders have hit all corners of the economy, including the Trump Organization. Read More This month the Trump Organization permanently laid… Read full this story
- Mickelson to renovate Bali course for a Trump property
- PGA Tour not interested in taking a long break from golf
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
- Chicago Athletes Reactions to Donald Trump Winning Presidency
- Kamala Harris and the US state looking to take down Trump
- Trump wall: President denies changing view on Mexico border plan
- Trump wall: President addresses nation on border 'crisis'
- Report: Eagles' Jeffrey Lurie Called Donald Trump's Presidency 'Disastrous'
- Report: Eagles Owner Jeffrey Lurie Used Vulgarity to Call Trump’s Presidency ‘Disastrous’
- USMNT’s Omar Gonzalez ‘worried’ about Donald Trump’s presidency
Pandemic takes toll on Trump properties while President golfs at one have 309 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.