Situated in the central province of Quang Nam, the ancient city of Hoi An leaves a great impression on visitors due to its fabulous culture, friendliness of local people, shopping options, and range of street food. Let’s spend a day in the city and sample some of the delicious street food on offer: Long lines of visitors can often be seen patiently waiting to purchase a loaf of bread at Ba Phuong banh mi shop in Hoi An. The shop has been attracting large numbers of customers each day since Ba Phuong’s baguettes were once referred to by celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain as “the world’s best”. Visitors should sample some of the bread for breakfast at a low cost of VND30,000. (Photo: Halo.vietnam, menu.vietnam) Enjoying coffee in the Hoi An Roastery shop in the morning is a good way to start the day whilst relaxing and contemplating the peaceful atmosphere of the ancient city. (Photo: Hoianroasteryvietnam) Cao Lau is one of the Vietnamese delicacies that is solely associated with the ancient city of Hoi An. Each visitor is able to wander around the old quarter and taste some of the unmissable noodles on offer around lunch time. (Photo: Vitbauu) This dish… Read full this story
- Check Out the Street Food in Singapore
- Denver Day Trip to Grand Lake For Families
- Northern California Day Trips - Cheap and Exciting Family Fun!
- Low Cost Family Fun Day Trips - Part 1
- From poke bowls to wine flights: Here’s a guide to the best new food options at the Seattle airport before your next flight
- Tangalooma Day Trip From Gold Coast - Is it Worth the Effort?
- Best Five Day Trips in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Is a Healthy Food Option Sabotaging Your Diet?
- Help Your Baby Try New Foods
- Packing For a Day Trip With a Newborn - Top 6 Necessities
Must-try street food options for a day trip to Hoi An have 319 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.