A married woman revealed how lockdown put an end to a decade-long affair with a former flame – and led her to rediscover the joy of being with her husband. Writing anonymously for the Daily Telegraph, the British mother-of-two, 55, explained she had been seeing the man, an ex-boyfriend from university who is married with two children, once a month for the last 10 years. However lockdown put an end to their hotel rendez-vous and forced her to spend weeks at home in the south of England with her husband, a writer, without the distractions of frequent travel or the demands of their two grown-up children. The British mother-of-two, 55, explained she had been seeing the man, an ex-boyfriend from university who is married with two children, once a month for the last decade. Stock image ‘Being with him one-on-one for such a long period of time has been a huge change,’ she wrote. ‘And not only has it been survivable, it has been surprisingly positive. We’ve been married for 27 years and these last few months we have got on better than ever.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Meghan Markle has been secretly working with her patronage… Bare cheek! Woman,… Read full this story
- Woman who started dating a family friend 27-years her senior when she was 17 reveals his friends branded him a 'paedo' - but they're still going strong a decade later
- ‘It Gets Better’: The Lie We Tell LGBTQ Youths
- Mother, 23, reveals how her baby's leg 'came off in her hand' after her 11-month-old son developed sepsis from a throat infection and lost all four limbs
- Couple with Down syndrome who are 'attached at the hip' get engaged after two years of dating - and their delighted families say it proves that 'love always finds a way'
- 'I felt very low': Singer Kate Miller-Heidke reveals how her Eurovision song entry was inspired by the birth of her two-year-old son Ernie
- 'Sounds good to me!' Australia's Got Talent fans praise 88-year-old contestant after she reveals the secret to a long life is 'lots of sex'
- Heartbroken mother pens a poignant note to 'the other woman' asking why she 'took' her husband away - but is slammed for not blaming HIM
- Pankaj Kapur on his literary debut and why it took 27 years
- Mother who was told by doctors that she was too fat to get pregnant at 32st welcomes her third child after shedding half her body weight
- 'I don't think he'll mind:' Paul Gascoigne's son Regan, 23, reveals he's bisexual and admits his famous father has no idea
Mother, 55, reveals lockdown forced her to end her decade-long affair with a married father-of-two - and says she is now getting on 'better than ever' with her husband of 27 years have 430 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.