Thống Nhất Hospital in HCM City will offer free check-ups for digestive cancers from June 1-26. — Photo bvtn.org.vn HCM CITY — The HCM City-based Thống Nhất Hospital will offer free check-ups and consultations for early detection of cancers related to the digestive system to people in need from June 1-26. The hospital is located at No.1 on Lý Thường Kiệt Street in Tân Bình District. People who are eligible for the service can register by calling 0938 681 319 or via email [email protected] For more information, visit the website at bvtn.org.vn or fanpage www.facebook.com/BenhvienThongNhatTPHCM/ Digestive cancers are among the most common cancers, especially stomach cancer and colon cancer. Patients with these cancers might have no symptoms or mistake them for other problems related to their digestive system such as digestive disorders. Experts said the cancers can be cured if they are detected and treated in the early stages. Regular health checks and screenings are very important for early detection. Early detection and treatment will extend life expectancy and reduce treatment costs. — VNS
- Full Computer Diagnostic Check Up Reg. $70.00, for only $14.99!
- 'The Voice' judge Blake Shelton is doing a free 'pop-up show' in Charlotte this week
- Yale-New Haven Hospital offering free cancer screening
- New Minimally Invasive, Radiation Free Treatment for Prostate Cancer Now Available in Arizona through Vituro Health
- Local dentist offices providing free dental care for veterans and children
- Ryanair changing free check-in & it'll apply to existing bookings
- Most jobless unaware of free health check-ups
- Checklist for your Social Security annual check-up
- Periodic medical check-ups for workers
- Eye check ups for service and therapy dogs at Bluepearl
Hospital to provide free check-ups for digestive cancers have 286 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.