JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA - Media OutReach - 29 May 2020 – Forest City is a smart ecological city developed by the Country Garden Group, covering an area of 30 square kilometers. Although the scale of this project is huge, Forest City Malaysia tries its best to ensure the sustainable development of its surrounding environment.The Forest City Johor is located in a place surrounded by mangroves. It is a great challenge to carry out such a large project, as Muhammad Syafiq Abdullah, its senior landscape officer, put it. In addition to protecting existing mangroves and ensuring that they are not affected during construction, they also face the challenge of illegal logging. It is vital to protect mangroves for that they provide habitats for thousands of species of marine life and migratory birds. What’s more, they also help combat global warming by removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. If the mangroves along the coast disappear, humans will lose their natural buffer against strong winds and waves. With this in mind, it is decided that the development plan of Forest City Malaysia must include the protection of mangroves. Syafiq is responsible for the Forest City project. He leads the team of the landscape department to carry… Read full this story
- Lake Forest City Manager To Step Down Next Year
- Lake Forest City Attorney Resigns Over Lobbying Payments Report
- Longtime Lake Forest City Manager Indicted
- Google gives priority to fast ads
- Cities from the sea: the true cost of reclaimed land
- HCM City to open bids for waste-treatment plant
- Households, organisations protect 6,000ha of mangrove forests
- The 100 million city: is 21st century urbanisation out of control?
- Brazil's worst month ever for forest fires blamed on human activity
- What the collapse of ancient capitals can teach us about the cities of today
Forest City Malaysia Gives Priority to Mangrove Conservation have 299 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.