A painting by Chu Viet Cuong (Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn)
The event drew the participation of nine artists including Duong Tuan, Bui Van Tuat, Chu Viet Cuong, Minh Dong, Can Manh Tuong, Dat Phu, Tuan Dat, Nguyen The Long and Nguyen Minh.
50 fine art works reflect the beauty of Cuu Village (Van Tu, Phu Xuyen, Hanoi) – a 500-year-old village.
Villas in Cuu Village are a harmonious combination of ancient Vietnamese and French architecture.
The works not only show the beauty of the old villas, but also the scenery of the village and daily life of the villagers.
The exhibition will run until May 26.
- The Under the Hammer column with Morphets Fine Arts Auctioneers
- Antiques & Fine Art: Your guide to what's on this week
- Newcastle gallery to host Roy Lichtenstein Pop art exhibition
- California exhibit paints Ed Hardy as artist, tattoo pioneer
- Recyclable art exhibition enlivens Turkey’s capital
- 10 painters who define Russian art
- Explore the maritime heritage of the historic port of Hull
- Ancient history waits to be uncovered in Düzce
- State of the art: Art Safari back on the prowl
- Plymouth Art Weekender 2019
- How art and culture can help us rethink time
- IN PICTURES: India inspires Diss High School exhibition
- Life next to an ancient city
- A Journey into the Arts, music and events from around the world
- Troy tourist hotspot since ancient era
- Major exhibition by Magdalene Odundo opens at Sainsbury Centre
- Art trail around Crouch End
- Finding art and beauty in memorials
- Poster exhibition explores Stevenage theatre's history
- Bringing our art the long road home
Exhibition features 50 fine art works on the heritage of Hanoi’s ancient villages have 275 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.