🤓 Years after the debut of Google Glass, Apple is likely to show us its version later this year. But what exactly will they do? Jerry Hildenbrand 26 May 2020 0 Source: Jerry Hildenbrand / Android Central Smart glasses are not only a thing from the movies that you can’t wear at the theater — they actually exist. Google debuted its Google Glass Explorer program in 2012 as an experimental product that you had to sign up for a chance to buy, and since we’ve seen smart glasses from companies ranging from Panasonic to North to Snapchat. But despite that proliferation, it seems that very few people want them or even really care about them. So why, eight years after Google Glass, is Apple releasing its own smart glasses? And we know they are: code for the product was accidentally included in an official developer tools release, and YouTuber John Prosser has a load of details on exactly what to expect and when. Apple really is doing this.Best VPN providers 2020: Learn about ExpressVPN, NordVPN & more But Apple is doing it a bit differently than we’ve seen before. That’s the benefit of watching eight years of smart glasses evolution…. Read full this story
- US Uncut Protests Apple’s Tax Dodging Practices
- Fred Meyer charged 10-cent deposit on containers that can't be returned for refund, class action suit claims
- 'Love that bullseye': No. 1 ranking could follow MSU win
- 'That's a joke:' Tigers' Gardenhire blasts Acuna beaning
- Amdocs Announces Shuky Sheffer to Succeed Eli Gelman as President and CEO, Effective October 1, 2018
- How the Google Pixel 2 XL compares to the Samsung Galaxy S8+ smartphone
- Apple missed 'easy money' by failing to ship the HomePod
- Apple's iOS 11 update is here. Check out these key features.
- Apple Plays Dirty With Finisar Investment That May Limit Competitors' Supply
- Apple, Facebook, YouTube, Spotify crack down on Alex Jones and Infowars
Apple Glass is more Apple Watch than Google Glass, and that's why it'll succeed have 317 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.