Trade The arduous path in exporting fabric masks By Hung Le Sunday, Apr 26, 2020,12:01 (GMT+7) The arduous path in exporting fabric masksBy Hung Le A worker is making fabric face masks at a member of Vinatex – PHOTO: VNA Faced with canceled orders from importers in Europe and North America, the two key markets which account for 60% of Vietnam’s garment export sales, some Vietnamese companies in this industry have switched to producing antibacterial fabric face masks. However, the path on which made-in-Vietnam fabric face masks are sent to overseas markets remains thorny. Viet Thang Jean, or Vitajean, has just sent its first batches of fabric face masks to the United States, Poland and the Netherlands. By the weekend, each of these countries will have received on a trial basis 20,000-50,00 fabric masks, which have three layers—the anti-droplet layer, the antibacterial layer and the skin-protection layer. Prior to these first batches, Vitajean had dispatched mask samples to receive feedback on their quality. Pham Van Viet, Vitajean board chairman, says making fabric masks is not a problem at all for his company’s workers. The more challenging task, though, is how to meet quality and formality requirements imposed by importers. Understandably, amid the ravaging coronavirus… Read full this story
- How to use the CSS clip and mask properties
- Ethernet fabric switching for next-generation data centers
- Two tricks to automate the export of live VMs in Windows Server
- Big data analytics computing requires a 'maverick fabric' network
- Office Q&A: Mask and merge Access input, detour Outlook replies
- How to add directories to your $PATH in Linux
- Facebook Fabric: An innovative network topology for data centers
- How do I... Export e-mail messages to Access using VBA?
- Export DNS zones to a text file
- How to configure equal-cost multi-path in OSPF
The arduous path in exporting fabric masks have 302 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.