Kindly Share This Story:A six-week-old infant has died of complications relating to COVID-19, the governor of the US state of Connecticut said Wednesday, in one of the youngest recorded deaths from the virus. Governor Ned Lamont tweeted that the newborn was “brought unresponsive to a hospital late last week and could not be revived.” “Testing confirmed last night that the newborn was COVID-19 positive,” Lamont said. “This is absolutely heartbreaking. We believe this is one of the youngest lives lost anywhere due to complications relating to COVID-19.” Last week Illinois authorities said they were investigating the death of a child “younger than one year” who had tested positive for coronavirus. ALSO READ: COVID-19: Boost children’s immunity daily — Pharmacist According to local media that infant was nine months old. The fast-spreading virus that has caused at least 4,476 deaths in the United States is believed to be more dangerous for older adults, though increasingly it appears to be also sending younger patients to hospital as well. New York state, which Connecticut borders, has been particularly hard hit by Covid-19, accounting for nearly 2,000 of the US deaths. Residents of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey are among the millions of Americans… Read full this story
- A 17-Year-Old Boy Died After Getting A Love Bite From His Girlfriend?
- 10-year-old boy dies in Cebu fire
- 3-Year-Old Boy Dies Of Heat Stroke After Being Left In Family's MPV For 9 Hours
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Mom Forgets She's In The Car
- 3-year-old twins die in Cebu fire
- A 16-year-old girl died after a fight broke out in her school’s bathroom
- Four-year old boy dies in Butuan City fire
- Old lady dies in huge fire along QC’s NIA Road
- [BREAKING] A Father Kills 2-Week-Old Son, Injures Wife and 3 Other Kids
- Someone Dumped A 2-Week-Old Dead Baby In A Garbage Bin In Puchong
Six-week-old newborn dies of coronavirus in US ―State governor have 316 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.