Representatives of the Da Nang municipal People’s Procuracy present financial support to the city’s Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee on April 6 (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – The fight against COVID-19 is gaining more strength as more support from the public was contributed to the efforts in the central city of Da Nang and Hanoi capital on April 6. On March 6, the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Committee of Da Nang received more than 1 billion VND (over 42,600 USD) donated by the FPT Joint Stock Company, the municipal People’s Procuracy and the A Viet Inspection JSC. Appreciating the assistance, President of the committee Dang Thi Kim Lien said the money will be swiftly delivered to the frontline units of the COVID-19 combat. She noted in response to the VFF Central Committee’s appeal to all Vietnamese people to support the disease prevention and control, many agencies, organisations, businesses and individuals have joined hands with the city’s authorities in the work. So far, more than 4.6 billion VND, 1,000 antibacterial face masks, 10 tonnes of rice and 100 bottles of hand sanitiser, among others, have been donated via the municipal VFF Committee. The same day, a delegation of the Hanoi Red… Read full this story
- Jamie Vardy publicly supports beleaguered Rebekah's furious Twitter denial... as he is seen 'comforting his tearful wife in a Dubai hotel'
- Chase Elliott set to ‘Give A Hoot’ to fight cancer at Dover Cup race
- At par with TRS, but Congress gives in without a fight in Khanapur Municipality
- Plymouth Township Council Seeks Public Support for Sustainability
- 'Deal of the Century' Failure Could Give Netanyahu Grounds For Unilateral Measures - Pundit
- Public sector cuts make strikes inevitable, warn unions
- Victim's family yell 'Yes!' as drug dealer, 19, is convicted of murdering Jaden Moodie, 14, who was knocked off his moped and stabbed to death in 14 seconds of horror
- As beggars fight for scraps, even police flirt with the Neo-Nazis, writes Andrew Malone in a special dispatch from Athens
- Sports fan lobbyist fights NFL blackouts, taxpayer-funded stadiums, and Comcast
- Shocking images show Mexican children as young as FIVE-years-old being trained to fight drug gangs after a spate of murders
Public support gives more strength to COVID-19 fight have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.