Lê Anh Tiến, CEO of Chatbot Việt Nam Technology Joint Stock Company, with co-founder Hoàng Minh Phú, at an online meeting. — Photo courtesy of Lê Anh Tiến By Mai Hiên HÀ NỘI — When he was a student, Lê Anh Tiến had a passion for scientific applications. He tried to create products in various fields, from economics and the environment to education. He became a software developer after graduating from high school. He won awards at amateur competitions in Đà Nẵng and creative contests for teenagers nationwide. During his four years studying at the Đà Nẵng University of Science and Technology, Tiến spent most of his time in the lab. Of his 20 research projects, the most notable was his MultiGlass product – a smart device that enables people with disabilities to use computers with the movement of their eyes and head. With these glasses, it is easier for them to access information online as well as look for jobs. The product won him a prize at the Vietnamese Talent Awards 2016), an annual event held to honour talents in the fields of IT, applied science, medicine and the environment. That initial success encouraged him to team up with other friends to create bot bán hàng – a chatbot platform for sellers and… Read full this story
- Karlie Kloss Reveals the Three Cs She's Looking for in Kode With Klossy Summer Camp Applications
- The Children of ISIS
- Coronavirus lockdown: How are people across the world spending their days at home
- Surviving homeschooling: Tips to make it work in the coronavirus era
- Coronavirus sees ARIA-winning musicians turn online teachers as students flock to lessons
- UA student lands Brooke Owens fellowship and prestigious internship
Passion for applied technology creates start-up have 294 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.