A health worker tests samples at the Cancer Hospital of Nghe An province (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Health confirmed four more people positive for SARS-CoV-2 on late April 6, adding up to 245 cases of COVID-19 in Vietnam so far. Among the new cases who are all Vietnamese, one is linked with the Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital while the three others returned from other countries and have been quarantined upon their arrival. Case 242 is a 47-year-old man living in Me Linh commune of Hanoi’s Me Linh district. He accompanied his wife to Bach Mai Hospital for check-up on March 12. Case 243, a 34-year-old woman, lived and worked in Russia. On March 25, she returned to Vietnam on Flight SU290 and entered the country via Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Case 244, a 44-year-old woman, is an employee of a fast food restaurant in Germany. She went from Germany to Russia on Flight SU2313 and then continued her trip from Russia to Vietnam on Flight SU290 to arrive at Noi Bai airport on March 25. The 245th patient, a 21-year-old woman, is a nail salon worker in Spain. She landed at Noi Bai airport… Read full this story
- Vermintide 2 mod tools expected in late April
- Vermintide 2 targets 'late April' Steam Workshop support, devs working to 'remove extreme difficulty spikes'
- Tales from the Borderlands being collected on disc, launching worldwide in late April
- FIFA World Cup 2010 arrives late April
- Outland set for late April/early May
- PewDiePie News: Number One YouTube Channel Reaches 34 Million Subscribers
- FIFA 19 Review – A Touch of Class
- FIFA 19 review – EA’s latest just manages to score off the cross bar
- Elizabeth Warren Raises $19.1M, Surpassing Bernie Sanders
- First FIFA 19 update is out now on PC, mostly fixes bugs
Number of COVID-19 cases reaches 245 as of late April 6 have 292 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.