Other News Ministry proposes 10% electricity bill cuts for certain users The Saigon Times Wednesday, Apr 1, 2020,20:12 (GMT+7) Ministry proposes 10% electricity bill cuts for certain users The Saigon Times Two engineers work at Tan Dinh 500 kV Substation in the southern province of Binh Duong – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Industry and Trade has proposed reducing electricity prices by 10% to help households and businesses cope with the financial hardship caused by the coronavirus outbreak. Nguyen Anh Tuan, head of the ministry’s Electricity Regulatory Authority, said at a Government meeting this morning, April 1, that the ministry had proposed that households using less than 300 kilowatt hours (kWh) per month should enjoy a 10% reduction in price for three months, from April to June. Those who use over 300 kWh are not entitled to the incentive. Electricity prices for businesses and manufacturers should also be cut by 10% for three months. Hotels will enjoy the same electricity prices as businesses and manufacturers, while hospitals and coronavirus treatment facilities will receive electricity free of charge or will be entitled to an electricity price cut worth some VND100 billion. Vietnam currently has 28 million households using electricity. If the proposal is… Read full this story
- Slack now has more than 10 million daily active users
- 10% spending cut won't help meet new fiscal target: Nomura
- Transport Ministry to seek Rs 5,000 crore for electric bus fleets, bus ports
- Will millions of electric vehicles disrupt Germany's power grid?
- Electric cars: everything you need to know
- Reminiscent of Tron, RMK’s E2 hubless electric motorcycle gets closer to launch
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus vs. Huawei P30 Pro: Which is worth your $1,000?
- SCANDALOUS: Babaetsetunokan, Nigeria’s electricity device inventor can’t feed
- Electric taxis — a welcome drop in Nairobi's pool of emissions
Ministry proposes 10% electricity bill cuts for certain users have 300 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.