Kinh te & Do thi Newspaper calls on benefactors to support doctors and health workers to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Kinh te & Do thi (Economic and Urban) newspaper, the organ of the Hanoi People’s Committee, has launched a charity program named “Working together to prevent and control Covid-19” to support those in the front lines against the pandemic.
|Kinh te & Do thi joins hands to combat the Covid-19 pandemic|
The program calls on benefactors, individuals and groups to donate cash, nutritional products, medical equipment, masks, hand sanitizer or antiseptic solution to doctors, health workers, armed forces, journalists and volunteers who are at the front lines of the battle against Covid-19.
The Economic and Urban newspaper will update the list of benefactors on the website http.kinhtedothi.vn, http.hanoitimes.vn, http.tieudung.vn, http://giaothonghanoi.kinhtedothi.vn.
Please send contributions to:
Address: No.21 Huynh Thuc Khang, Dong Da district, Hanoi
Your contributions will encourage those who are fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Nigerians Groan As Health Workers Continue Strike
- Nigeria: States, Local Govt Health Workers to Join National Strike
- Nigeria: Patients Agonise As Health Workers Strike Persists
- Nigerian Youths Ask Buhari to End Health Workers' Strike
- Nigeria: Yobe Governor Approves 100% Payment of New Salary Structure for Health Workers
- Resolving the health workers’ strike
- Kenya: More Health Workers Deployed at Entry Points to Guard Against Ebola
- Nigeria: NLC Appeals to Govt to Meet Demands of Striking Health Workers
- Health Workers Strike: JOHESU Is An Illegal Body – NMA
- Prince William says health workers are 'the best thing about the NHS' at awards
- End In Sight For Health Workers’ Strike As Senate Wades In
- Pearland ISD adding more on-campus police, mental health workers after Santa Fe shooting
Kinh te & Do thi newspaper calls for support for health workers in Covid-19 fight have 278 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.