A view of DOJI Gold & Gems Group JSC’s headquarters on Ha Noi’s Le Duan Street. DOJI announced it has sold more than 6.5 million shares of Bamboo Capital JSC and is no longer a major shareholder of the company. — Photo doji.vn DOJI Gold & Gems Group JSC (DOJI) announced it has sold more than 6.5 million shares of Bamboo Capital JSC, and is no longer a major shareholder of the company. After the sale, the ownership of DOJI in Bamboo Capital decreased from 10.8 million shares, equivalent to 10 per cent, to more than 4.23 million shares, representing 3.92 per cent. Of the 6.5 million shares, DOJI sold more than 3.9 million shares on December 3 last year at an average selling price of VND8,800 per share, with total trading value of more VND34.34 billion (US$1.5 million). The other 2.66 million shares were put up for sale on January 8 this year with an average selling price of VND6,900 per share, totalling trading value of more than VND18.37 billion. Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the stock market, BCG shares have plummeted since the beginning of the year by 34 per cent, from approximately VND8,000… Read full this story
- U.S. stocks fall after last week's rally amid news that banks will sell more shares
- Investors Who Bought Ocado Group (LON:OCDO) Shares Five Years Ago Are Now Up 444%
- Watchdog Busts Facebook Groups Selling Over 100 Protected Animal Species in Thailand
- Millions gather in capital to witness the historic inauguration of Barack Obama
- Toms River finds $2.5 million for 2017 capital projects
- Need a new home? Bargain site GILT Groupe sells $12,500 Dwell prefab home
- Are Halfords Group plc’s Returns On Capital Worth Investigating?
- Capital One, U.S. Bancorp, BB&T will sell shares to repay bailout funds after stress tests
- Vroom! Tesla Motors sets IPO terms, plans to raise $185 million by selling shares to public, Toyota
- Did You Manage To Avoid Unum Group's (NYSE:UNM) 32% Share Price Drop?
DOJI Group sells 6.5 million shares of Bamboo Capital, no longer a major shareholder have 328 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.