A quarantine zone in northern Hai Phong City. Almost all survey respondents in AmCham survey support the Government’s efforts in fighting the COVID019. — VNA/VNS Photo Bach Hue About 80 per cent of responding members are very concerned about the economic impact of the novel coronavirus, according to a survey conducted by the American Chamber of Commerce in Ha Noi (AmCham). The survey, which was released on Tuesday, focused on quantitative issues such as the coronavirus’ expected impact on corporate revenues and Vietnamese GDP, as well as workplace issues such as travel and work from home policies. The survey took place before the latest restrictions on business activity and movement. “The ongoing coronavirus outbreak is causing anxiety and uncertainty for both people and businesses in Viet Nam. AmCham members are primarily concerned with ensuring the safety of employees, supply chain disruptions, and coping with the sharp drop in consumer and customer demand,” said AmCham Executive Director Adam Sitkoff. The survey showed that one-half of respondents are delaying the hiring of new employees. Meanwhile, manufacturing companies continue to face challenges from reduced order demand, logistics, and cash flow management. “Our members express their support and appreciation for the Government’s efforts to… Read full this story
- Business community gives backing to Sudbury's Just Talk Campaign
- Support for Primark workers from the Belfast business community 'out of this world': union
- Brexit and red tape causing concerns in North East business community, survey finds
- 'The business community understands Brexit – we should listen to them in the event of a Final Say referendum'
- “It has been overwhelming” Dexters Recruitment thanks staff and the business community for its support following devastating fire
- Business community gets behind mental well-being campaign
- Nominations open for awards to recognise town’s thriving business community
- Chance to bring county’s thriving business community together
- Fancy playing in the Doncaster Business Community Vase?
- S Korea business community study Belarus' investment climate
The US business community concerned on impact of corona virus have 325 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.