Nation Bach Mai Hospital turns a hot spot as three epi-linked cases reported The Saigon Times Saturday, Mar 28, 2020,21:42 (GMT+7) Bach Mai Hospital turns a hot spot as three epi-linked cases reportedThe Saigon Times A man disinfects a classroom at Mai Dong High School in Hanoi – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Health Ministry confirmed five new coronavirus cases as of 6 p.m. today, March 28, three of which related to Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi. With five new cases reported, including three in Hanoi, one in Ninh Binh Province, and one in HCMC, the nation’s number of confirmed cases has amounted to 174. Early this morning, the ministry had already confirmed six new cases. Hanoi still has the largest number of infections in the country with 61 cases, followed by HCMC with 45. The 170th case is a 27-year-old man living in Kim Son District, Ninh Binh Province. He visited his father at Bach Mai Hospital from March 20 to 22 and returned to his hometown on March 22. He caught a fever and was taken to Kim Son District Hospital on March 23, where he was tested for coronavirus on March 25 and got a positive result. The 172nd case is… Read full this story
- Only 1,925 of the 58,600 rape cases reported last year led to a conviction, shocking figures reveal as officials admit 'systemic' problem in handling victim reports
- This Summer’s Hot Beach Read: The Mueller Report
- Realty hot spot series: A residential and commercial hub in Mumbai's western suburbs
- Revealed: Australia's surprising new property hot spots where prices are soaring - and they're not all in the major cities
- Two witnesses turn hostile in Sister Abhaya case
- Slaughter of the kangaroos: Dozens of mangled carcasses are found rotting at a holiday hot spot as locals fear there is a 'psychopath on the loose'
- Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine’s bodyguard shot just hours after sentencing in child sex case: report
- Family first! Tara Reid models black crop top as she heads to celeb hot spot Catch LA with her sister Colleen
- UK Welcomes US Sanctions Linked to Reported Idlib Chemical Attack
- British Man Claims He Spotted Loch Ness Monster – Reports
Bach Mai Hospital turns a hot spot as three epi-linked cases reported have 355 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.