Thu Hằng HCM CITY Amid global concerns over the spread of the novel coronavirus (officially named COVID-19), the full recovery of the first two patients who tested positive for the virus in Việt Nam affirmed the professional competence of Vietnamese physicians and the Government’s efforts to address the epidemic. “I say thank you to Vietnamese doctors and medical workers,” Li Ding, a 66-year-old Chinese national, said as he was discharged from Chợ Rẫy Hospital in HCM City on February 12 after a 21-day treatment and quarantine. His son was discharged from the hospital on February 4 following 14 days of treatment at the hospital. “I could not walk and felt exhausted on the day I was hospitalised. Now I feel very good,” Li Ding said. “The heartfelt care and treatment of the Vietnamese medical staff during the last 21 days improved my health conditions day by day. It deeply touched me. I am so grateful to all of the medical officials for their dedication,” he said as he hugged his wife. Li Ding, a 66-year-old Chinese national, says thank you to Vietnamese doctors and medical workers as he is discharged from Chợ Rẫy Hospital in HCM City on February 12 after a 21-day treatment and quarantine. VNA/VNS Photo Đinh Hằng The recovery of Li Ding was seen as an amazing achievement because he was… Read full this story
- Process of Recruiting Medical Staff
- The War Against High Cost of Medications - How to Fight Back and Win
- Medical Malpractice Law Firm
- Medical Negligence Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits - Protecting Your Rights in Medical Malpractice Cases
- Medical Malpractice Suit
- Understanding Medical Neglect
- How Electronic Medical Records Can Save You Time, and Maybe Your Life!
- Fighting Back When Insurance Companies Bundle Charges
- Bad Medical Billing Employees Can Destroy Your Practice
Vietnamese medical staff win fight with COVID-19 have 304 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.