YOLA pioneers in offering online classes to help students ensure academic progress in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic2020 Master Chef 6.0 – a huge success @ the Novotel DanangA tradition of giving, rooted in local cultureShopee enjoys exceptional 2019KIS Vietnam Empowers its broker consultants with FiinTrade Platform UNIS Hanoi’s distance learning lessons go global As COVID-19 continues to impact countries around the world, schools that have been closed as a precautionary measure are reaching out to Ha Noi’s leading international school to find out how to implement high quality distance learning programmes. The United Nations International School of Hanoi (UNIS Hanoi) closed its campus to students from the start of February after authorities in Viet Nam directed all schools to shut in a bid to prevent the spread of the virus. Four weeks on, teachers continue to deliver the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme virtually. Utilising a range of technologies and platforms, teachers have delivered more than 3,000 lessons in a variety of formats to students aged between 3 and 18. Imaginative puppet shows, indoor sports challenges, interactive games and screencasts are some of the activities that have replaced classroom teaching. The School has amassed so much original online learning… Read full this story
- Gavin McCafferty: Celtic must learn lesson from lucky Euro escape
- Scannell keen for Munster to show they've learned lessons
- Lifestyle Visitors taste pho in cold, rainy weather at Day of Pho in Hanoi Distance is no match for this Vietnamese couple
- Ryan Christie keen to learn lessons from Celtic’s defeat to Valencia
- Politics Inside the media center for Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi Distance is no match for this Vietnamese couple
- Former Redskins safety D.J. Swearinger learns lesson: 'I'll keep my mouth shut next time'
- Webber: Red Bull learning lessons for 2018
- Xavier Rhodes learned lesson about coming back too soon from injury
- Gregor Townsend on his love of football and learns lessons from it
- YEP Jury: Leeds Rhinos must learn lessons after stuttering start to the season
UNIS Hanoi’s distance learning lessons go global have 332 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.