Hanoi Emerald Water Hotel offers two temporary arrangement for its staff According to the Vietnam Tourism Association, the coronavirus epidemic has impacted the development of tourism in many countries, including Vietnam. In the past two months, occupancy rates at hotels and resorts nationwide fell by 20-50 per cent in comparison with the same period last year. The number of tourists visiting leading destinations such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Halong Bay at the start of the year dropped by 50 per cent. In addition, the number of international tourists visiting Vietnam is forecast to fall by 60 per cent in March, as many tours have been cancelled. According to Hanoi Tourism Department, in the first two months, Hanoi welcomed approximately 3.56 million tourists, down 25 per cent on-year. 844,000 of these visitors were foreigners. In February alone, the figure was estimated at 1.3 million, down 45.5 per cent. Tourism revenue was also reported to drop by 32 per cent. This has put small- and medium-sized hotels in Hanoi in a difficult spot as they already operate with low profit margins and are extremely dependent on a steady stream of tourists looking for cheap hotel rooms. Tran Van Dinh,… Read full this story
- Asean Capital Eyes Vietnam’s Small, Medium-sized Cos. for Financial Consultancy
- Commercial Enterprises Act to help create small, medium-sized Bahamian businesses
- Belfast hotel for sale after 30 staff laid off
- Gov’t development fund for small, medium businesses
- VN's small and medium sized enterprises struggle for credit
- Vietnam plans tax cut for small, medium firms to boost growth
- Retiring instructors appreciate small class sizes at SMSU
- Small, Medium Firms in Vietnam to Buy 450,000 PCs in 2006
- When will rural businesses grow beyond a “small and medium size”?
- Sunway Hotel Hanoi offers taste of Malaysia’s flavours
Small and medium sized hotel in Hanoi arranges temporary absence for staff have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.