Corporate Salary crunch may lead to suspension of North-South trains next month The Saigon Times Daily Friday, Feb 21, 2020,10:52 (GMT+7) Salary crunch may lead to suspension of North-South trains next monthThe Saigon Times Daily A Vietnam Railways Corporation train is in operation. Trains across the country may be suspended next month due to a shortage of funds to pay the salaries of rail janitors – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – As Vietnam Railways Corporation (VNR) is suffering a shortage of funds to pay salaries to rail janitors, trains across the country may be suspended next month, stated VNR Chairman Vu Anh Minh. Minh was speaking at a meeting with the prime minister’s working group and the Commission for the Management of State Capital at Enterprises (CMSC), which currently oversees VNR, held in Hanoi on February 20, reported Tuoi Tre newspaper. The State-run corporation is facing several hurdles, according to the chairman. He noted that a number of hindrances were attributable to the policy system in place. VNR has reported its difficulties to the Ministry of Transport (MoT), CMSC and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in an attempt to seek solutions but no resolutions have been reached. Prior to December 31 each year, the MoT… Read full this story
- Multi-BILLION pound HS2 will widen north-south divide and must be SCRAPPED says think tank
- Coronation Street: Tracy creates 'North-South divide' with crude term
- David Cameron Defends Flood Defence Spending And Denies "North-South Divide"
- Teachers ink agreements on salaries in most Kitsap, North Mason districts
- What Mets’ roster crunch looks like as spring training winds down
- Perkins, Zaccheaus lead Virginia over South Carolina 28-0
- Geu, Ward lead NDSU past South Dakota 71-65
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: North, South, Central updated pairings, times
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Updated North, South and Central tournament pairings and times
- Nefesh B’Nefesh to Host 6 Aliyah Events Across North America Next Month
Salary crunch may lead to suspension of North-South trains next month have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.