By 2020, some 200km to 250km of main roads, drainage works, and concentrated waste water treatment with a capacity of 13,000m3/day to 14,000 m3/day, and other technical and social infrastructure for resettlement sites will be built in 16 coastal economic zones. – Photo baoquangninh.com.vn The programme aims to develop comprehensive technical and social infrastructure for these areas, which will lay the foundation and create favourable conditions for calling and promoting large-scale investment projects. The plan comprises five components, including infrastructure investment for coastal economic zones, border gate economic zones, industrial parks and industrial clusters, hi-tech parks, and hi-tech agriculture zones. The total cost is estimated to be some VND21 trillion, of which the State budget will fund VND16.68 trillion (may increase when the capital source is available), while the capital from local budgets and other lawful sources will be more than VND4.2 trillion. By 2020, some 200km to 250km of main roads, drainage works, and concentrated waste water treatment with a capacity of 13,000m3/day to 14,000 m3/day, and other technical and social infrastructure for resettlement sites will be built in 16 coastal economic zones. The large-scale projects will focus on eight zones. Investments will be made in some 21 border… Read full this story
- Infrastructure investment 'must not be delayed'
- Italian companies to focus on five industrial zones in Turkey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank invested $1.4B in Turkey-related projects in 2018
- 11 new projects approved for the Xewkija Industrial zone in Gozo
- European Commission launches €13 billion infrastructure investment project for Eastern Partnership countries, including Armenia
- Belarus joins Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Sofia: Barrels of toxic and highly flammable material, 14 tonnes, found in industrial zone of Yana village
- More than €60 million spent on road infrastructure investments in 2018
- ‘Main guest’: Putin invites India’s PM Modi to attend Vladivostok economic forum
- PM unveils checklist leading to economic revolution
PM approves $921m infrastructure investment for economic, industrial zones have 307 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.