Pilot scheme for ride-hailing services to officially stop on April 1 The pilot programme on ride-hailing services will officially end after more than two years of implementation. The services will comply with the new regulations stipulated in Decree No.10/2020/ND-CP, replacing Decree No.86/2014/ND-CP. The new Decree 10, which comes into effect on April 1, stipulates that all firms operating in passenger transportation with cars of fewer than nine seats using ride-hailing applications are to be treated as taxi firms. According to the MoT, the pilot programme will be suspended to make sure it does not clash with Decree 10. Moreover, the ministry claimed this is a necessary move to control the boom of ride-hailing firms, which are making traffic management increasingly difficult. The MoT requested municipal Departments of Transport in these cities to inform all ride hailing firms, transport co-operatives, and drivers participating in the pilot programme of its termination. Furthermore, according to Decree No.10/2020/ND-CP issued by the Prime Minister on January 17, which will also come into effect on April 1, all ride-hailing vehicles have to affix “taxi” signs to the top of their vehicles or taxi badges made of reflective materials on their front and rear windshields. In case… Read full this story
- Christie signs law regulating ride-hailing services
- Austin hunted for solutions in run up to ride-hailing vote
- Lyft delaying New York City launch of car-hailing service, will meet with TLC Monday
- Uber faces fines, prison in South Korea after prosecutors indict ride-share service over taxi license violation
- Ask an expert: Does my dog have to ride the service elevator?
- Administration for Children's Services official hit with $2,500 fine for interfering with child abuse investigation against niece
- Green Ride shuttle service expands to Windsor
- Ireton: Fire service to stop at Salisbury city limits
- MTA lays out emergency action plans: Service may stop for Halloween mayhem, snow and power outages
- AT&T's gigabit service officially available in Nashville
Pilot scheme for ride-hailing services to officially stop on April 1 have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.