However, they accept these and other inconveniences as necessary safety measure and believe that they will be effective in containing the novel coronavirus epidemic. In the commune in northern Vinh Phuc Province ‘s Binh Xuyen District two ambulances are always on standby next to the local medical center: one for transporting patients in an emergency as well as those with chronic diseases who need to be moved to a higher-level hospital; and one exclusively for transporting those suspected of the carrying the Covid-19 infection. Teams of medical staff and military doctors carry containers of disinfectant to periodically spraying every nook and cranny in the commune to clean and disinfect the area. Ever since a three-month-old baby in the commune contracted the virus from a company employee who’d returned home from China’s Wuhan City – the epicenter of the virus outbreak – the health of every commune resident is monitored every day so that any infection can be detected early and treated in a timely manner. Son Loi Commune is home to half of 16 confirmed Covid-19 cases in Vietnam. It was placed under lockdown last Thursday as an emergency attempt to contain the spread of the virus. “If anyone develops symptoms… Read full this story
- Lip sync video shows divide between York police and community, residents sayYou may also be interested in...
- Temple community resident missing and endangered
- Consolidated Communications Expands Fiber Network and Broadband Services to Willis, Texas
- Job fair for the Met recruits more than 200 Philly residents
- Muck & Fuss, Sidecar now open in downtown New Braunfels
- The music festival that was all the ‘Fuss’
- Fuss Fest Brings Femme Music to Fresno
- Kenhorst mayor: Communication failed during Cumru standoff
- State income tax relief approved for Carson residents dealing with environmental contamination
- REDUCE-IT™ Trial Primary Results Accepted for Presentation at 2018 Scientific Sessions of American Heart Association
No fuss: commune residents accept isolation inconveniences have 311 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.