She was busy shooting her CW series Katy Keene the day before.
But Lucy Hale was in promo mode on Wednesday, stepping out for an appearance at Build Studios in NYC.
The former Pretty Little Liar, 30, seemed to take her inspiration from the 70s for her look, rocking a deep red, velvet Tommy Hilfiger suit with wide lapels and a sassy polka dot scarf.
Retro glamour: Lucy Hale looked like quite the fashionista as she stepped out in a 70s-inspired Tommy Hilfiger look while on her way to Build Studios on Wednesday
Adding some era-perfect accessories, she popped on a pair of round sunglasses.
But Lucy gave the look a modern touch with a fashion-forward color-blocked bag and pointy black Manolo Blahnik heels.
Every detail of the Memphis-born actress’ look was perfect. She played up her eyes with a bit of rose gold shadow, which was paired with a pinky nude lip.
Her signature bob was styled softly, but brought to life with just a little bit of texture.
Dot gonna lie! The former Pretty Little Liar, 30, seemed to take her inspiration from the 70s for her look, rocking a deep red velvet suit with wide lapels and a sassy polka dot scarf
Bright idea: Adding some era-perfect accessories, she popped on a pair of round sunglasses
Show your soft side like Lucy in a velvet suit by Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya velvet jacket
Now reduced to £135
Everyone is going wild for power suits right now. And this version by Tommy Hilfiger is an instant winner!
Hailing from the brand’s collaboration with Zendaya, the look comprises a longline belted blazer and flared trousers that exude chic 70s vibes. We adore the rich burgundy velvet; it makes a welcome change to black without being too out there.
Stylist Micaela Erlanger added a polka dot blouse and heels to elevate this suit on Lucy Hale.
Fancy trying it out? Click (right) to bag the jacket and find the matching trousers in the carousel below.
To ensure you have plenty of choice, we have also listed an array of velvet suits from Nasty Gal, Boohoo, Alice + Olivia and Asos.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Beaming: Lucy was all smiles at the studio, where she talked about her new show
Katy Keene is about an Archie Comics character of the same name who originated in 1945 as the brainchild of cartoonist Bill Woggon.
The CW ordered a pilot of the upcoming program last January and by May it had picked up the Riverdale spin-off to series.
Ashleigh Murray, Jonny Beauchamp, Julia Chan, Camille Hyde, Lucien Laviscount, Zane Holtz and Katherine LaNasa are all on the show.
Peachy Keene: Katy Keene is about an Archie Comics character of the same name who originated in 1945 as the brainchild of cartoonist Bill Woggon
It’s happening! The CW ordered a pilot of the upcoming program last January and by May it had picked up the Riverdale spin-off to series
Riverdale developer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa has reprised this position for Katy Keene, which is slated to be a musical.
Katy Keene’s costume designer Jennifer Rogien has previously worked on such shows as Girls, Jessica Jones, Russian Doll and Orange Is The New Black.
In an interview last summer Lucy admitted to The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Katy is definitely more fashion-forward than I am.’
She shared: ‘As Aria on Pretty Little Liars, I got to wear some crazy outfits, so it’s been a lot of fun stepping into Katy’s closet.’
Katy Keene premieres Thursday at 8pm on CW.
Tune in! Katy Keene premieres Thursday at 8pm on CW
- Lucy Hale looks lovely in a pearl-draped mint gown as she graces the red carpet at Critics' Choice Awards
- Lucy Hale rugs up in various layers as she keeps warm during coffee outing with a mystery man
- Lucy Hale realizes Michael Pena is not what he seems in first look at big screen adaptation of Fantasy Island
- Yara Shahidi of Grown-ish flashes a peace sign as she shows off TWO chic pink outfits before appearing on the BUILD Series in NYC
- Bella Hadid channels androgynous chic in an electric blue suit as she storms the catwalk for the Berluti show at Men's Paris Fashion Week
- Bella Hadid oozes nineties chic in a stylish pinstripe suit and quirky shades as she poses for selfies with fans after leaving her hotel in Paris
- Jenna Jameson shares keto tips in 'Baywatch'-inspired bathing suit
- Marvel's Spider-Man Player Reveals Incredible Mortal Kombat Inspired Alternate Suit
- Reese Witherspoon looks effortlessly chic in a strapless jewel-encrusted jumpsuit as she leads the stars at Giorgio Armani's PFW show
- Amanda Holden oozes daytime glamour in a monochrome polka dot dress and shades as she leaves Heart Radio studios