She was busy shooting her CW series Katy Keene the day before. But Lucy Hale was in promo mode on Wednesday, stepping out for an appearance at Build Studios in NYC. The former Pretty Little Liar, 30, seemed to take her inspiration from the 70s for her look, rocking a deep red, velvet Tommy Hilfiger suit with wide lapels and a sassy polka dot scarf. Retro glamour: Lucy Hale looked like quite the fashionista as she stepped out in a 70s-inspired Tommy Hilfiger look while on her way to Build Studios on Wednesday Adding some era-perfect accessories, she popped on a pair of round sunglasses. But Lucy gave the look a modern touch with a fashion-forward color-blocked bag and pointy black Manolo Blahnik heels. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Lucy Hale looks the perfect fit for fashionista role on Katy… Lucy Hale puts on a very glitzy display in a hot pink coat… Share this article Share Every detail of the Memphis-born actress’ look was perfect. She played up her eyes with a bit of rose gold shadow, which was paired with a pinky nude lip. Her signature bob was styled softly, but brought to life with just a little… Read full this story
- Lucy Hale looks effortlessly chic in a red coat and grey jeans as she runs errands with her dog Elvis
- Lucy Hale dons cozy layers while stepping out to do some vintage shopping before the holidays
- Lucy Hale keeps it comfortable in parka and sweatsuit as she and Austin Stowell enjoy break from filming in Upstate New York
- Lucy Hale reacts to backlash over a Pretty Little Liars reboot: 'I sincerely wish everyone the best and I hope it’s a huge success'
- Alexandra Burke effortlessly nails daytime glamour in a white suit as she steps out to do Christmas shopping
- Kelly Brook is effortlessly chic in a houndstooth skirt suit and heart-shaped sunglasses as she arrives to work at Heart FM
- Vogue Williams displays her toned legs in an LBD and chic olive green coat as she heads home from filming Steph's Packed Lunch
- Amanda Holden embraces the festive spirit in an emerald green velvet co-ord as she leaves Global Studios
- Ex-Strictly champ Stacey Dooley looks chic in a gold tracksuit as she exits It Takes Two filming... as finalists Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer follow behind
- Amanda Holden looks chic as she steps out with daughter Hollie, 8, to watch A Christmas Carol hours before London goes into Tier 3
Lucy Hale embraces 70s chic glamour in a vintage-inspired velvet suit for visit to Build Studios have 415 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.