Infrastructure HCMC seeks to build elevated roads The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020,15:53 (GMT+7) HCMC seeks to build elevated roadsThe Saigon Times Daily Motorcycles and cars are stuck in a traffic jam in HCMC. Elevated roads are expected to help ease traffic congestion in the city – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – HCMC Vice Chairman Vo Van Hoan has asked the relevant departments and agencies to draw up plans to build elevated roads in the city, including those along Nhieu Loc Canal, Hanoi Highway and Vo Van Kiet Boulevard and from Tan Son Nhat International Airport to Binh Loi to address the worsening traffic congestion in the city. At a meeting on February 11 on the municipal Department of Transport’s plans for this year, HCMC Vice Chairman Hoan asked the department to coordinate with other relevant agencies to list tasks for this year and submit it to the municipal government before June, according to Sai Gon Giai Phong newspaper. He also required the Departments of Planning and Investment and Transport and the HCMC Management Board of Investment and Construction of Traffic Projects to mobilize resources, mainly private ones, to execute traffic projects in the city. The Department of Transport must urgently ask… Read full this story
- What are those extra lanes on I-94 for? MnDOT is using them to build better roads
- Students seek to drive road safety message home
- Researchers: Chinese influence operations seek to elevate China's image, not sow discord
- Dozens of protected nature sites threatened by government road-building expansion, campaigners warn
- Environmental groups attack Hammond's £30bn roads spending plan
- The new pandemic: road deaths
- A Long, Slow Elevator Ride
- She Walked Into an Elevator on Friday Night. She Wasn’t Rescued Until Monday.
- Humans of Quebec: Portraits of Those I Met on My Road Trip
- Woman Stuck in Elevator of Manhattan Townhouse for Entire Weekend
HCMC seeks to build elevated roads have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.