Advertisers have featured heartbreaking stories, cartoon characters and even recruited celebrities as they attempt to grab the public’s attention during this year’s $400million Super Bowl adverts. Google Assistant’s memory function, Jeep’s ‘Groundhog Day’ and Reese’s ‘how to take a break’ adverts are among the 77 companies to have created adverts for the all-important breaks. Presidential candidates have also weighed in with Donald Trump and Mike Bloomberg both securing advert slots, with the sitting president’s offering sparking outrage. Celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Jennifer Lopez and Ellen DeGeneres also appeared in the adverts – helping to create a buzz on social media. Network station Fox, which organises the Super Bowl adverts, said it raked in an estimated $400 million in sales. Google Assistant’s advert with a husband asking the device to record memories of his late wife has warmed hearts this year, but Jeep’s offering of Bill Murray driving a car with a fluffy animal received the most plaudits, according to Ad Week. Below is a look at the most talked-about commercials that aired during the broadcast. Google Assistant News reporter Vic Vela was left in tears by the commercial, writing on Twitter: ‘Google demonstrated that ads can be about more than… Read full this story
- Easy Super Bowl Recipes
- Shakira hypes up Super Bowl set with Jennifer Lopez after Rihanna turned down show in saying she 'couldn't be a sellout' to NFL bigwigs
- The CBS Janet Jackson Super Bowl Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction Fine - An FCC Brain Malfunction
- Let's get loud! Jennifer Lopez and Shakira team up to bring the heat to Super Bowl halftime show
- NBC Sells Nearly All of the Time Slots For Ads Available During Next Year's Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Fun Facts
- Holiday Parties - Throwing the Perfect Super Bowl Bash
- How Can You Make Money Off of the Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
- Purchasing Super Bowl Tickets - Buyer Beware
- Are the Super Bowl Ticket Prices Significantly Different Depending Where Your Seat Is?
Google Assistant's sweet advert with a husband asking the device to record memories of his late wife warms hearts during hotly anticipated $400million Super Bowl adverts as Bill Murray's 'Groundhog Day' reprisal for Jeep gets the most plaudits have 335 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.