The Bengaluru and San Francisco-based company, which helps brands run analytics on their customers, shares insights and automates marketing, said the investment will help it scale up operations in the US and Europe, its two fastest growing markets. It will focus on growth in Asia apart from building new products. “The latest round of funding will help us reach more brands and empower them with the next-generation customer engagement platform built for the mobile-first world that is easier to use, fully integrated and intelligent,” said Raviteja Dodda, CEO of MoEngage.
MoEngage says it works with customers in over 35 countries and connects with over 400 million monthly active users, processing over 65 billion interactions and 40 billion messages in a month. It said over 50% of its revenue is driven by enterprise clients, including Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, McAfee and Vodafone.
- Panthers hope road success leads to win vs. Isles at home (Jan 13, 2017)
- Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Ezekiel Elliott leads first-round rookies
- The Masters 2018 leaderboard: Who is leading after Round 1?
- The Masters 2018 leaderboard: Who is leading after round 2?
- The Masters 2018 leaderboard: Who is leading after round 3?
- Moriya Jutanugarn fires 68 to lead 2nd round at Evian major
- PGA Tour Championship leaderboard: Paul Casey holds 2-shot lead after Round 3
- PGA Tour Championship leaderboard: Justin Thomas moves into 3-way tie for lead after Round 2
- Masters 2018: Jordan Spieth Holds 2-Stroke Lead After Round 1
- Paisley leads 2nd round of weather-delayed Italian Open