BENGALURU: Customer engagement platform MoEngage has raised $25 million in fresh funding, led by Eight Roads Ventures and its US-based sister fund F-Prime Capital, along with participation from Matrix Partners and Ventureast. The Bengaluru and San Francisco-based company, which helps brands run analytics on their customers, shares insights and automates marketing, said the investment will help it scale up operations in the US and Europe, its two fastest growing markets. It will focus on growth in Asia apart from building new products. “The latest round of funding will help us reach more brands and empower them with the next-generation customer engagement platform built for the mobile-first world that is easier to use, fully integrated and intelligent,” said Raviteja Dodda, CEO of MoEngage. MoEngage says it works with customers in over 35 countries and connects with over 400 million monthly active users, processing over 65 billion interactions and 40 billion messages in a month. It said over 50% of its revenue is driven by enterprise clients, including Deutsche Telekom, Samsung, McAfee and Vodafone.
- New Venture Capital Investments
- Finding a Venture Capital Firm
- Do You Really Want To Take The Less Travelled Road? (Part 1 of 2)
- How to Become a Cheesy Venture Capitalist
- Getting Your Venture Lease Approved
- Venture Lending: Babson MBAs Get the Low-Down on Venture Debt Financing
- Venture Capital: What Really Turns Investors On?
- Arcadia Biosciences Updates Joint Venture With Archipelago Ventures
- BPO Business Plan - Venture Capital Funding and More - Just Drop it
- How To Make Your Business Card Magnetize Joint Venture Partners
Eight Roads Ventures leads $25m round in MoEngage have 253 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.