The construction of one resettlement area of Long Thanh International Airport will start in April The construction of the Loc An-Binh Son area, one of the two resettlement areas of Long Thanh International Airport, will be kicked off in April. Dong Nai People’s Committee has asked the managing board of Long Thanh International Airport to prepare to implement the construction of social and technical infrastructure for the first resettlement area. This resettlement covers an area of 282 hectares which can generate accommodation for 30,000 people. The construction was expected to start in late 2019 but failed because of difficulties in determining the wages of workers, machinery, as well as advance monies for signed contracts. According to the plan, in the third quarter of this year, households which have to relocate to make place for Long Thanh Airport will receive land to build new houses. Along with the resettlement, Dong Nai People’s Committee asked the managing board to clarify difficulties and build plans to accelerate the construction of the remaining parts. The long-awaited Long Thanh International Airport has attracted the attention of both domestic and international private investors with new opportunities to join the project to be announced in the near… Read full this story
- How Long Before I Start to Make Money?
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Great Holiday Ideas Starting From East Midlands Airport UK
- Civil Construction and Engineering
- Dubai Airport Hotels - For a World Class Experience
- 10 Things I Like About Airport Hotels With Park Stay Fly Packages
- 7 Secrets to Successful Log Home Construction
- Construction Marketing in the 21st Century - The 5 Must-Haves
- Planning For Construction Cost Escalations
- Construction Estimating Or Construction Guesstimating - It's Up to You
Construction of resettlement of Long Thanh airport to start in April have 283 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.