Caroline Flack once spoke about a different life she could have had with ”three gorgeous children” in a poignant moment of reflection in her autobiography. In her 2015 book, Storm In a C Cup, the Love Island presenter reflected on her path to fame – and spoke of her love for twin Jody, 40. The star told how she and her sister were thick as thieves growing up and even shared a bed until they were four-years old. But at age 16, Caroline went off to stage school in Cambridge, whilst Jody pursued a career as a film editor in her twenties before becoming a mum-of-three. Meanwhile, Caroline pursued a high-flying career in showbiz and went on to present Love Island and X-Factor after initially moving to London with the aim of becoming an actor or dancer. However, she was honest about her thoughts on her career path and what might have been. Caroline wrote: “Most people don’t know what their life would have been like if they’d chosen another path. But I do. “A levels, not stage school. Learning to drive at seventeen rather than twenty-seven. Having three gorgeous children. “Being settled rather than putting my life into bin… Read full this story
- Val Kilmer reflects on life before cancer: 'I was too serious'
- With baby daughter out of hospital, Brewers' Travis Shaw reflects on life-changing year
- Former NYC crack king reflects on life of murder, money, women and guns at height of drug epidemic
- Jewel thief Doris Payne, 87, accepts plea deal and reflects on life of crime: 'I wanted the money'
- Malachy McCourt's 'Death Need Not Be Fatal' packs potent reflections on life
- NYU student reflects on life after surviving Pulse nightclub shooting on one-year anniversary of the massacre
- New neighborhoods appeal to homeowners in different life stages
- Spring Township couple shares a life of happy coincidence
- Barber: Life in 1947: Marriage
- Pediatricians are leery of giving fruit juice to children
Caroline Flack reflected on different life with 'three children and not weeping' have 323 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.