School facilities at the Nhật Tân Secondary School in Hà Nội’s Tây Hồ District are cleaned and disinfected for the third time. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tùng HÀ NỘI — All 63 provinces and cities across the country have allowed students at different educational level to remain off from school to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The decision followed a proposal from the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET). Fifty-six provinces and cities agreed that students could be absent until the end of this month, while the others would allow them to stay home until the end of this week. The MoET will delay the end of the school year, so students could make up for missed lessons, and send the plan to localities. Nguyễn Xuân Thành, deputy director of the Secondary Education Department under the MoET, said that tests and examinations would be considered to ensure students’ rights, and also would not affect the next school year. Preparation for the exams would also be shortened so that students would have enough time for revision, he said. Quarantine The Medical Services Administration under the Ministry of Health (MoH) has sent a letter to hospital directors and local departments of health to ask… Read full this story
- Putting Pollyanna to Work - Stopping the Complaints, Breaking the Restraints
- Ireland Spread Betting
- Spread Betting, Day Trading and Futures Explained in Plain English
- Beginner's Guide to Spread Betting
- Bolster Your Willpower with Stop Smoking Hypnosis Therapy
- Know Your Options to Stop Foreclosures in Michigan
- Why the Law of Attraction Isn't Working For You, Here's What You Need to Know
- Managing Risk in Financial Sector
- Market Sectors - Organizing The Stock Market
- Stop Loss Order - Are They Right For You?
All sectors work to stop spread of COVID-19 have 299 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.