Mechanism needed to boost cashless payments in Vietnam Bolstering the use of e-payments is a key trend within Industry 4.0 but experts acknowledge that use in Vietnam is yet to be widespread due to a long-held preference for cash and the lack of a specific legal framework for such payments. The government has introduced several policies on developing cashless payments but potential is still to be fully tapped due to uncertainties among consumers, especially regarding information security. Experts say it is necessary to introduce a proper legal framework on cashless payments and a requirement that certain payments, such as taxes and service fees, are only payable online. Only time will tell whether cashless payments will replace the preference for cash in Vietnam./. MoIT urges plastic producers to apply for anti-dumping duty exemption The Ministry of Industry and Trade has urged plastic producers to apply for exemptions from anti-dumping duty on the ministry’s public service e-portal at https://dichvucong.moit.gov.vn or to the Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam. Deadline for the submission is 5pm, September 24, 2020. On July 20, the ministry issued Decision No 1900/QD-BCT about the imposition of official anti-dumping duty on plastics and articles made of polymers of propylene originating… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- Why English For Global Business?
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie?
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- What Does Your Headline Say?
- The Undeniable Power Of A Headline
- RSS - What is it and Why is it Good For Business?
- Successful Home Business So You Can Laugh at the Headlines
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 1 have 294 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.