By Aaron Perine – January 15, 2020 10:50 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Iron Man’s sacrifice at the end of Avengers: Endgame still stings. But, in a recent interview with Joe Rogan on his podcast, Robert Downey Jr. revealed the one thing that could lure him back into that suit. Nothing is forever in the world of comic books and that fact has given a lot of fans hope that they could one day see the actor flying through the sky firing repulsor rays at bad guys. Downey has gone on the record numerous times about the decision to take his character off the table at the conclusion of the Infinity Saga. It seems like the door is pretty firmly shut, but things are always changing and it has become pretty clear that audiences really loved this version of Iron Man. For now, the Marvel Cinematic Universe moves forward, but one day there could come a time that we see that red and gold armor in the heat of battle again.“To me, starting up again is off the table. I feel like I’ve done all I could with that character. There would have to be a super compelling argument… Read full this story
- And now it's Robert Downey Jr.'s turn to evaluate Martin Scorsese's Marvel comments
- Embracing the Journey: My 1st Iron Man Experience
- Iron Man Inspiration - Raise The Ceiling On What You Can Achieve
- Iron Man Hawaii 2005
- Evolv Water & Robert Dean JR
- Iron Man 2 Costumes For The Whole Family
- Ip Man - the Man who Taught Bruce Lee Kung Fu
- What Leaders Can Learn From Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Robert Burns Love Poem: "A Red, Red Rose"
- John Roberts - Supreme Court Nominee
Robert Downey Jr. Reveals What It Would Take for an Iron Man Return have 290 words, post on comicbook.com at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.