The market share of Vsmart has been soaring in the last months of 2019 According to statistics published by market research firm GfK, as of November 2019, the market share of Vsmart reached a record high. According to a source of ICTnews, the success came as a result of Vinsmart discounting the Live model by 50 per cent, causing overdemand. The Thegioididong.com chain also reported running out of two othermodels of Vsmart. Vsmart’s Live smartphone officially debuted in August 2019. After three months, the price decreased from VND6.99 million ($303) to VND3.49 million ($151) for the version with 4GB RAM and VND3.79 million ($164) for the 6GB version. With the Live flying off the shelves, while other models also reported high demand, Vsmart’s market share increased to 6 per cent from 2-3 per cent. In November, the market share of Apple in Vietnam also increased to 9.6 per cent thanks to the launch of iPhone 11. Between July and October, the market share of this smartphone brand plunged to 6.4, 6.3, 5.6, and 6.1 per cent, respectively. Increasing the market share to 9.6 per cent in November made Apple rank third in the smartphone market in Vietnam. Vsmart introduced the… Read full this story
- New Deloitte boss to grow market share and reveals ambitious expansion plan
- PSO takes hit in market share as furnace oil sales drop
- Market share of UK big six energy firms at record low in 2017 – regulator
- Amazon, Google cut speaker prices in market share contest
- Sodexo Tests Investor Patience as Warning Sends Shares Plunging
- With stock markets soaring is it time to reassess your investments?
- Concho CEO Sees RSP Deal as `Road Map' for Consolidating Permian
- Toronto Morphs Into New `Monster' as Houses Slump, Condos Soar
- Tech, Once Again, Weighs on Stocks as Dollar Gains: Markets Wrap
- Dow Jones 'blood bath' sees biggest day drop in 122-year history over interest rate rise fears
Market share of Vsmart sees soar have 309 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.